You have to be able to orchestrate all resources efficiently but that gives you little or no time to do other things.
Being an entrepreneur is not easy. You have to be able to orchestrate all resources efficiently but that gives you little or no time to do other things. Some business people turn out to be unhealthy or sick. Some are lonely and bored. We came up with a list below that enables us to be positive and balanced. The following not only applies to entrepreneurs but also to all hard working people.
1. Make a list of things or activities you enjoy doing.
2. Divide the list into categories e.g. — physical health, emotions, relationships, work, leisure, arts, personal growth and mental health.
3. Be mindful of doing the activities per category and try to balance them by scheduling each within the day. For example, 6 am workout (physical health), 8 am emotions (personal journal), 9 am run your business (work), 12nn healthy lunch (physical health), 5 pm meditate (mental health), 6 pm call important people in your life, have dinner with them, or a simple hello (relationships), 7 pm movie, tv, surf the net, Play Station (leisure), 8pm write a blog, a song, paint (arts), 9pm read a book (personal growth)
4. Live in the moment, enjoy each activity as if it’s your last.
5. Change routines once in a while. Schedule special travel escapades or join community groups.